首页 Stay Families
Frequently Asked Questions
BBHS has a diverse international program that hosts 10-15 students each year from around the world. Some students come for a semester or year-long experience, whereas others come for their entire high school career. 多年来, we've hosted students from Chile, 中国, 德国, 意大利, 西班牙, 台湾, 越南和其他国家!
国际 students live with host families with hopes of experiencing American life and improving their English proficiency. These students become quite involved at BBHS - from football, 到曲棍球, the spring musical, 给舞蹈队, 还有更多. Many of our international students go on to universities in the U.S., such as the University of 华盛顿, 华盛顿 State University, Loyola Marymount University, University of California at Los Angeles, Northwestern University, Georgetown University and many other great higher education institutions!
If your family is interested in experiencing a significant cultural exchange in your home, please be in touch!
- Q. Is there a stipend to help offset the cost of hosting?
- Q. Are we obligated to host every year?
- Q. How long do we need to host for?
- Q. Where are the students from?
- Q. What are the expectations from a host family?
- Q. What if I go on vacation and can’t watch my student during that time?
- Q. What language level do the international students come in with?